Store Person / Forklift Operator
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: TRS Resourcing
$35 Per Hour NT + Super, OT & Travel
Store Person/ Forklift Operator
Truck Trailer Equipment
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen for a suitable qualified Storeman / Parts Interpreter that can help with new build construction/repair of Truck Fuel Tankers, Stainless Steel Tank Trailer Equipment.
Based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, our client is an industry leader in the truck tanker trailer construction/maintenance & repair sector across Australia. With a very healthy pipeline of new and repeat business, they now need to increase their workforce, with Yardman / Forklift Operator requirements that can start ASAP. After six months / 26 weeks, TRS Resourcing candidates could be potentially shortlisted for a full-time position with our client.
TRS Resourcing is seeking an experienced and well-presented team player who can work autonomously or as part of a team. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, Safety, and task completion focused.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of Trailer Hydraulic & Pneumatic Parts
- Good Forklift Operating Skills (Valid Forklift License is essential)
- Experienced in procurement and inventory management
- Ensure correct levels of inventory is on hand and order when required
- Manage Freight Receipts and Dispatch
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following when required:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
To comply with the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer Directions, workers will be required to show their employer of having had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it’s a genuine position from us!