Store Manager – Pet Superstore
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Generous Base Salary + Bonuses
- Genuine Career Opportunities
- Fun Culture in Growth Company
Full-time Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers required . Multiple stores in Sydney metro areas.
PetO is Australian owned and managed.
PetO is looking for motivated and enthusiastic Retail Store Management team members to drive the success of the stores! As the Manager, you will be confident and energetic, lead a great team and deliver exceptional customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
• Secure employment
• Gain experience running all areas of the business
• Great staff discounts and incentives
• Ongoing training and opportunities
• Love coming to work with a fun team
• Work with Dogs and Cats every day
About the Role
• Manage the day-to-day store operations
• Lead the team
• Drive sales to achieve retail goals
You are passionate and eager to deliver the most superior and caring customer experience to our customers, both two and four-legged whilst being able to effectively manage a small team of people using your leadership skills and achieving team buy in.
• Experienced in a fast-paced environment managing sales/operations
• Results driven, self-motivated and confident to work with autonomy
• Competent working in a fast-paced challenging environment
• Excellent time management skills and resilience
• Proven ability to work efficiently with numbers
• Great delegating and multitasking skills
• Focused on excellent customer service, client experience and sales
• Must love Pets!
We are Australia’s Largest Cat and Dog Store
We sell over 25,000 different items for Cats & Dogs covering a massive 10,000+ m2 retail space from our fourteen stores (and growing), all in Metro Sydney.
We continue to grow the number of stores and as part of our exciting expansion plan,we are actively looking for experienced Store Management.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role! Apply in the first instance