Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Bart Group
Generous wages pack + monthly uncapped commission
- Exciting opportunity to be part of our Leadership Team
- Come join our fast growing business Leading our James Lane Store in Fortitude Valley!
- Have fun while inspiring your customers and your team
- We offer one of the best commission structures in the industry
James Lane | Sleeping Giant are Australian family-owned business and take pride in creating timeless, elegant pieces, turning houses into homes with beautiful interiors.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing and confident Store Manager with demonstrated record in success in sales/retail to join our Fortitude Valley James Lane Store Team on a full time basis. Reporting to the Sales Improvement Manager, the Store Manager role will see you working across sales, staff coaching and performance, stock control, store operations, interior design and all aspects of customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include
- developing and leading your team to exceed their sales KPIs.
- ensuring all customers receive exceptional service as soon as they step into our store.
- building your product knowledge to assist training your team.
- leading by example in sales, customer service and attitude.
- supporting your team in all aspects to ensure they have all they need to succeed in their roles.
What you will bring to the role?
- outstanding customer service and leadership skills
- ability to work as part of a team
- flexible and collaborative approach to work
- exceptional sales skills
What we offer?
- the ability to apply your experience and expertise to benefit your team
- excellent support and training
- the opportunity to progress your career
- the chance to contribute your ideas for improving quality and service delivery
- a very dynamic fast paced work environment
All successful applicants must be available to work weekends and Thursday nights. Manual handling of up to 20kg is also required.
How to apply
Click APPLY or send your CV and cover letter to Rafaela Carvalho at [email protected]