State Sales Manager QLD
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
We are a business who is crazy about customers. We use disruptive thinking every day to ensure that we are capturing every opportunity to deliver the ultimate experience to our customers and people. We empower our people to Do it. Own it. Love it and thatâ€™s why they choose to work for us. Here, itâ€™s never just a job â€“ We care about what we do and the impact we have, and thatâ€™s what connects us.
We are looking for a State Sales Manager in Queensland.
This is an opportunity for an experienced sales manager to develop a successful state sales team structure and promote a culture necessary to exceed state sales targets. This role is based in Brisbane office.
If you are the right candidate, you will be an inspirational leader who is not afraid to get out there and show the team how to open doors, build enduring partnerships and close the sale.
We offer the opportunity to work from anywhere 3 days a week and work 2 days in the office, and flexibility to adopt your own style as there is no dress code.
- Working within the State budget, manage all sales resources in your team ensuring that certain individual and team KPIâ€™s and targets are met
- Develop a winning sales strategy and â€˜go-to-marketâ€™ that aligns with the Group sales plan
- Work with the team directly on deal structure and strategies, including maximising deal margin, while maintaining a winning position
- Leverage a strong network of business contacts to help achieve business strategies and growth
- Develop positive relationships with â€œCâ€ level executives in our customers, prospects and partner organisations
- Promote and maintain the high level of customer service, for which Vocus is known
- Represent the organisation at industry events when required
What you need to bring to the table:
- Approx 5+ years of Telco or related industry experience
- Successful track record in selling into Enterprise with a focus on winning new business
- 3 years+ success into Corporate and enterprise
- Strong Telco or relevant CTO industry experience
- 3+ years of Sales management
- A Network of established CIO and or CTO relationships within Enterprise and Government customers
- High level communication, influencing and presentation skills to C-level
- Great commercial acumen and intuition
The extra stuff we know you want to know
We know how to celebrate our wins and we know learning from our mistakes makes us better. We are all about flexible working and, hand on heart, we practice work life balance. We high five you on your work anniversary and give you a day off. We know time off is important for balance, so we have an option to buy more leave. We embrace your unique style and let you be a master of your own style with no dress code. This is just the tip of the iceberg, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn to find out more!
Itâ€™s a seriously exciting time to join Vocus and thereâ€™s even more to come. If you think you want to join us and be part of something great, do it and apply now!