Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Mars Recruitment
Our client is a large not-for-profit organisation that is well-known around Victoria. They are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their team on a permanent basis – this role is open to all levels of experience including New Graduates and can be either full time or part time, depending on your availability.
About the role:
You will work alongside a multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary team inclusive of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologist’s, Early Education Teachers, Physiotherapist’s and Psychologist’s providing predominantly early intervention services to child You will work with clients in their homes, schools and within the community.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Early Intervention
- Identifying the child and the family’s goals
- Consulting and programming
- Prescription of assistive technology and equipment.
- Conducting specialist and general assessment to identify target areas, develop functional goals, and develop short term interventions
- Report writing
- Developing and maintaining external community relationships
- Salary sacrifice
- Fantastic ongoing professional development opportunities
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- 1 week of study leave per year
- Discounted childcare
- Phone and laptop provided
- Reimbursement for KM’s
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Appropriate registration with SPA
- Great time management skills
- Recent police certificate and WWCC (or willingness to obtain)
- Australian drivers’ licence and access to a reliable vehicle
If this position is not something that fits what you are looking for but you are open to other opportunities please feel free to give me a call to hear about other opportunities in Melbourne that I am currently working on.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted about the position