Sous Chef | $75K – $85K + S | Busy City Venue
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Frontline Hospitality Sydney
$80k – $85k p.a. + Super
With successful restaurants and new openings on the horizon, this is a great opportunity to join a group that will offer career growth opportunities and ongoing development of your skills!
This progressive group has fantastic locations and we are seeking Sous chefs for Iconic location in the CBD and Inner City. As part of a growing group that is focused of food and beverage, you will come with experience in both higher end dining and also have some refinement in your techniques.
With one of the best team cultures that we see, they have very low turnover. The team attitude of help each other out is evident in anything they do.
Assisting the head chef to run the kitchen on a day to day basis, that is your priority. You will partner with the head chef to continue this great culture and consistency of food.
With a team up to 8 chefs on a busy service, your main focus will be keeping it organised, keeping the team motivated and ensuring the happiness and passion of the team
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Sous Level chef within a busy A la Carte Venue
- Culinary experience with Mediterranean or Modern Italian highly desirable
- Strong abilities in training, mentoring and developing young chefs
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passion for creating quality and consistency in every plate put out
- Overall knowledge of all operations, ordering, stock control and working to budgets
- The want to grow and develop your career
This is an awesome role for someone wanting to find a job that they LOVE. The team, food and company combined together will make this a very long term career move. Offering a competitive salary and balanced roster, this is a role not to miss.
Under the guidance of the Head Chef and Group Executive Chef you will grow you back of house knowledge to one day progress to a head chef.
If you would like to know more about this or other roles, please contact Stephen on 0404144717 or alternatively, Apply Below!