Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Statewide Clinical Support Services – SA Medical Imaging, Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Salary: AHP3 – $98,157 – $105,285 (pro rata)
- Permanent Part Time (22.5 hours per week)
The Specialist Sonographer is responsible for the provision of Ultrasound procedures using specialised equipment to perform complex medical imaging examinations for clients across a range of clinical specialities with a high level of professional independence.
The incumbent continues to obtain specialist Ultrasound knowledge, contribute to developing professional knowledge of other radiographers and contributes to professional Ultrasound standards.
The incumbent contributes to and/or undertakes routine research programs and may coordinate Ultrasound quality assurance programs.
- Hold an ASAR accredited qualification in medical ultrasound or an ASMIRT Certificate of Recognition in Ultrasound
- Registration as an Accredited Medical Sonographer as administered by the Australasian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR).
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
In addition to the annual salary package we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 779123
- Telephone: 08 8282 1420
- Email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
11.55 pm Friday 17 December 2021
779123 Sonographer Role Description.pdf
Radiographer Sonography Job Capacity Statement.pdf