Company: Talent – SEEK Recruitment Agency of the Year | 7 Time Winner
NSW Government Organization
9 months contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Solution Architect to join an existing team.
* Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IDS capability
* Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the project or program in meeting its objectives
* Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and within agreed timeframes
* Prepare design specifications and facilitate the review and sign-off of specifications with project, program, IDS and vendor stakeholders as appropriate
* Collaborate with all project, program, IDS and vendor stakeholders to ensure that outcomes are achieved as per timeframes agreed with the project or program manager
* Facilitate design workshops with appropriate stakeholders, prepare and distribute documentation pre and post workshops as required
* Prepare and present designs at the IDS Architecture Review Board (ARB) and take ownership of actions from the ARB as required.
If you would be interested in this role, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” or email button below.