Software Product Support Specialist, Oncology/ANZ
Company: Elekta Pty Ltd
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders around the world. Elekta is now seeking a OIS Software Product Support Specialist, Radiation Oncology, to join the existing software support team.
The successful applicant primary responsiblility will be handling customer support enquiries for Elekta software solutions in an efficient and professional manner. There will also be some elements in delivering training for MOSAIQ Oncology Information System and Elekta Treatment Planning Systems and other software in the future.
The support centre is based in Sydney where the organisation provides first line software and hardware installation support for Australia and New Zealand. The Product Support Specialist will be expected to travel from time to time throughout these areas.
- Provide phone and email support, technical advice & “Help Desk” support as appropriate to customers
- Maintain knowledge of current and past Elekta Software products
- Liaise with other members of the Software team to address any existing Customer concerns promptly & effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Implement newsletters & applications notices.
- Attend conferences (as required), to maximise Oncology Users perceptions of long-term continuity and reliability of Elekta Pty Ltd within Australasia.
- Provide Technical/analytical skills in the area of PC/Network Computing and Operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot/diagnose issues with software and hardware interfaces, including DICOM connectivity and transfer
- Familiarity with all Microsoft server/workstation operating systems, Citrix
- Sales Support. Assist Elekta sales staff and distributors with technical advice for existing and future sites.
- Participate actively in the support and training of new staff and others as required.
- Works on “complex problems” where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Initiates and actively pursues projects (as required)
- Provide Applications Support on Elekta Software and Oncology solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group)
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
Education and/or Experience
Radiation Therapy Qualification valid in Australia and/or New Zealand with at least three years clinical experience in a Radiation Therapy Department working as a Radiation Therapist, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicist. Experience with at least one of the following Elekta products: MOSAIQ, CMS XiO, CMS Focal, CMS Monaco, or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Associate’s Degree or equivalent with. 2 years customer support experience in a related field may substitute for degree. Experience with at least one of the following Elekta products: MOSIAQ, XiO, Focal or Monaco.
Remuneration will be based on the applicant’s experience.