Software Integration Engineer – Company Ranked 4th Best Place To Work in Aus
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: AC3 Pty Limited
$120 – $130k base + super + staff benefits
- Named #4 in the Best Places to Work in Australia 2021
- AWS Premier Partner and Microsoft Gold & Tier 1 CSP partner
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the Industry
- Access to cutting-edge tech
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow – certifications paid for
About The Company:
At AC3, our purpose is to make technology real, and as the leader in secure multi-cloud solutions, we get to do this for our customers every day. We are the largest Home grown ICT MSP, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland, servicing over 50% of the NSW State Government and over 700 Commercial customers consisting of Enterprise and 2nd tier organisations.
We are a growing business with a focus on key technology areas – Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Software and Data Integration. We support our customers at every step of their technology journey, from consult, procure and build, to run and optimise and Talent Management.
About The Role:
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will play a key role in taking and interpreting solution requirements & architectures, and assist in the design & implementation of these solutions – making technology real for our customers! Your tech outputs will help streamline DevOps Engineering Services and allow our CloudOps Team to effectively support our customers.
You will also deliver reusable product components & platform services, automated infrastructure-as-code base, and act as an advisor for all things cloud native. This role is 50% Cloud Automation Engineer / 50% Software Engineer/Developer.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the Solution Architects to translate business problems & product concepts in to cloud native solutions
- Implementing reusable building blocks (Infrastructure-as-Code and Integration Services) to deliver on platform and product requirements
- Implementing user interfaces, application interfaces and supporting components, including test automation for platform services that support and enable the Hyperscale Cloud Practice
- Implementing components that will assist in the monitoring and management of customer cloud ecosystems
- Implementing cloud infrastructure, systems & application solutions with a focus on CI/CD and automation (IaC)
- Creating and maintaining as-built and design documents
- Creating and maintaining “how-to” guides and runbooks for all key configurations or operational activities
- Assisting the DevOps Engineering and CloudOps Engineering teams with technical issue resolution
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ commercial experience in software development touching on various layers (User Interface, backend and integration services)
- 2 years’ commercial experience working on Azure and/or AWS
- Previous experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (ARM templates, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience defining and implementing a multitude of workloads with several integration requirements (API’s, Single-Page / Server-Side applications)
- Previous experience working on DevOps practices, including CI/CD in an Agile environment
- Strong skills across scripting (Python, Bash, etc.) and tooling such as Git, Jenkins and Ansible
- Experience building diagrams representing processes, workflows and ideas
- Ability to prepare, present and maintain technical documentation for customers and internal staff
- Exciting time to join a growing ICT Multi-Cloud Services Provider
- AWS Premier partner and Microsoft Gold & Tier1 CSP partner
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology solutions
- Recognised industry name with an impeccable reputation
- Recently ranked the 4th Best Place to Work in Australia
- A family orientated dynamic culture with a friendly buzz
- Strong investment in training and upskilling (certifications paid for)
- Genuine flexible work environment
- Work from home or out of our new, stylish offices in Melbourne’s CBD
We approach business with family values, which means people here have real relationships that go beyond work. We believe it’s important that everyone is heard and treated with respect, whether you have the next big idea or simply a question. We keep it simple and live by our fours ways of being:
- Own It: If I say I’m going to do it, I do it. And I give it my all.
- Better It: I take the current status quo and make it better.
- Brave It: I listen, say what needs to be said, and do the right thing. Especially when it’s tough.
- Enjoy It: I take my work seriously, but don’t take myself too seriously.
We’d love for you to experience the AC3 way for yourself!