Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: IT Magnet
$80,000 – $94,999
If you have a few years of experience as a software developer and feel it’s time to take on a bigger challenge, this is the ideal opportunity to achieve that goal. You will be the developer for a partly government-funded system used nationwide by thousands of users where security is of highest priority.
IT Magnet is a leading software development company, thriving for nearly 20 years, developing innovative custom-software for end-to-end business processes. Our clients come from a variety of industries ranging from small businesses to national, multinational and government organisations. These clients include Qantas, Telstra, NAB, Nestle, Australian Defence and NSW Government.
As a custom software developer we deal with a diverse range of projects, providing the thrill and enjoyment you crave.
- Analyse and evaluate system requirement specification
- Formulate program specifications
- Software design and development
- Write and maintain programme code to meet system requirement, system designs
- Test, debug and correct errors in programming language
- Work closely with our Business Analyst and the client
- Prepare technical documentation
- Advanced MS SQL
- Cloud computing concept and platforms like Azure
- Excellent communication
- Technical and semi-technical documentation
- 4+ years of experience
- At least a bachelor degree in the related field