Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: CENTURION BUILDING PRODUCTS
Centurion Building Products is a national business that have been servicing the WA Builder market for over 40 years.
Our metal framing division supplies and installs metal roof, wall and flooring systems and is expanding rapidly. The recent upturn in new home sales and the declining availability of bricklayer provides an outstanding opportunity for right person to be instrumental in helping the building industry transition to framed construction.
We believe in a proactive approach to training and we require the service of a dedicated individual to recruit, train and mentor our expanding contract installer teams.
We are seeking a time served roof carpenter with outstanding attention to detail, ready to take the next step in their career and move off the tools full time. We are looking for someone that is passionate about customer service, has great communication skills and if you have experience in metal truss roofing then this will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be/have:
- Qualified roof carpenter
- Be hands on, not afraid to strap on a tool belt and lead by example to coach and mentor trades
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate a planned methodical work practice
- Experience in running their own team or supervising trades or site management.
- Experience in metal roof truss & framing installation would be highly regarded but not essential
- A willingness to learn and be part of a team
If this sounds like you, please apply on-line with a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter.