Site Manager – Design & construct fit out projects
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: Design & Build
Our client is a nationally respected refrub and fitout contractor with an order book stretching deep in to 2022. Their projects range from commercial office to federal gov refurb & fit out.
We’re looking for two experienced site managers with strong local subbies relationships to driove programmes and ensure Successful out comes for all parties.
- 5+ years Commercial fit out experience
- Clear communicator with positive mindset
- Design & Construct experience ideal
- Natural peole leader with the ability to stay calm and well mannered under pressure
- Experienced in working within federal projects
- Well presented, comfortable in live enviroments
- Happy delivering smaller make goods as well as high profile refurb
- Work with positive, enthusiastic, lively colleagues
- Partner with your clients to ensure positive outcomes for all
- Build and maintain positive subbie relationships.
- No squeezing subbies for on variations to make margin
- A business who are going places creating internal opportunity
- Saturday work is the exception, not the rule.
- Training and development on latest technology and software
For a confidential conversation about these roles please email [email protected]