Site Engineer – Asphalt
Job Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Organization: Boral Ltd3.5•332 reviews
Based in Rockhampton and reporting to the Area Manager – Asphalt, we are seeking a Site Engineer, whose primary focus will be to provide effective and efficient project and quality management of asphalt / bitumen surfacing projects in the Central Queensland region.
- Key member of the project delivery team
- Support the Safety, Quality, Delivery and Financial aspects of the projects.
- Quality management and administration for the manufacturing and contracting departments
- Coordination, programming and administration of contracting operations and obligations
- Effective team engagement with multiple internal departments to ensure we meet and exceed client expectations
- Complying with Borals OH&S policy and ensuring our Safety and Environmental standards are met
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability with a minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in civil engineering roles
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the engineering field
- Proven leadership in Health & Safety
- Contractor management experience
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills and Project
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, and to lead and influence people, and
- Personal drive and results-orientation
- Employment stability
- Competitive remuneration package
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With some A$4.3 billion worth of sales, Boral had 8,334 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites as at 30 June 2016. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets – Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au