Shift Supervisor- Elizabeth St
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Starbucks Coffee Australia Pty Ltd
Now Brewing – Supervisors!
Gigantic possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person, in your career and in your community.
- Flexible work schedules, great benefits and a truly welcoming environment
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Amazing long-term career opportunities
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. Since 1971, by bringing people together over coffee, Starbucks has become one of the world’s best-known and best-loved companies.
Starbucks opened the doors to its first store in Australia in July 2000 in Sydney’s CBD. Starbucks Australia currently has 53 coffee houses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Starbucks is continuing to grow in Australia and as part of our growth strategy, we are excited to be opening a number of brand-new stand alone and drive thru stores.
Connect to Something Bigger
At Starbucks, our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time. Every day, we go to work hoping to do two things: share great coffee with our friends and help make the world a little better. Our coffee has and always will be about quality. We’re passionate about ethically sourcing the finest coffee beans, roasting them with great care, and improving the lives of people who grow them. Our teams connect with, laugh with, and uplift the lives of our customers – even if just for a few moments. Sure, it starts with the promise of a perfectly made beverage, but our work goes far beyond that. It’s all about human connection.
A Starbucks Supervisor
Starbucks Shift Supervisors [link removed] are the operational experts that keep each store running like clockwork. By managing a shift, coaching a team and making store operations decisions, they develop leadership skills for the future. They role model and coach the delivery of high-quality service while creating meaningful connections with customers and Baristas alike.
To be a Starbucks Supervisor
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Leadership experience in the retail or QSR restaurant environment preferred
- A genuine passion for creating memorable and unique moments of connections with customers
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and direct the work of others
Our Partner Promise & Benefits
- You will be supported with a structured and ongoing training program
- Grow and develop your passion for coffee – become a coffee master!
- Develop your leadership skills – perhaps with the opportunity to open one of our new stores or become a management trainer
- Participate in our Retail Leaders Incentive Program
- Receive discounts on shift and in any of our Starbucks Australia stores.
- Enjoy a good work-life balance with a rotating roster and flexible working
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Given the recent government health directive in both New South Wales and Victoria, all Starbucks partners (team members) are required to show proof of double vaccination status before they are able commence employment, unless they have a valid medical exemption.
Please be aware of this, as you will be asked to provide evidence of double dose vaccination as part of our application process.
If you are passionate about joining the Starbucks team apply now! Connect with us through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or our careers website, www.starbucks.com.au/careers