Shed Installer- Subcontractor
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Organization: Private Advertiser
Shed Installer subcontractor
We have served over 80 000 customers within the Victorian Area over the last 40 years providing expert knowledge, quality products and customer service to our clients. As an innovative full-service design and engineering company we have mastered creating outdoor personalised space solutions, offering an array of custom outdoor storage structure to suit any customer’s needs.
A career in our organisation is a career made for you. We pride ourselves on a working culture that embraces diversity, development opportunities and benefits. As our business expands, we welcome you to apply for any of our current vacancies as we can provide a stable, brighter future within the building industry.
Here is a chance to write your own paycheck! We are looking to partner with seasoned Shed installers or builders within the steel frame industry to assist in the erection of our residential sheds. We will subcontract work to the builders on a regular basis. The builders will assemble all our building kits as a subcontractor providing excellent customer service to our clients across Melbourne.
As the subcontractor you will inform us of the area or radius within the Melbourne are you are comfortable working, and we will provide the work within those parameters. You will have the leisure of taking on work at your discretion. As the subcontractor, you may decide whether you are comfortable managing and erecting our small, medium, or larger builds.
- Experience Building steel frame Garages, carports, garden sheds or any other steel structures
- Build Sheds to the highest quality, providing excellent customer service
- Have any construction experience with with concrete and pouring slabs
- Hold a construction induction certificate, White Card
- Working with children certificate
- Building Insurances
- Portfolio of previous work
- Advanced Project Management experience
- Comfortable working independently
- Own equipment such as; Ladders, Shovels, bobcats, sissel lifers ( for larger builds )
- Own vehicle and trailer to transport products
- Be physically fit