Job Location: Bunbury & South West
Employer: Premium Mechanical Group
Top rates up to $55p/h & Weekly Pay
// WESTERN AUSTRALIA //
WHY WOULD YOU GO ANY WHERE ELSE TO WORK ?.
- Highest wages
- Strongest economy
- WA Family Company of 15 years
- Secure your future
Currently seeking Experienced Serviceman / Service Personnel on a 2/1 FIFO roster for a highly sought after Iron Ore Project.
- Refuelling, servicing and repairing heavy machinery
- Work independently and safety focused
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations
- Minimum of a manual HR class Drivers Licence
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Previous experience servicing CAT / Komatsu mobile plant
- Hold a valid “c” class driver’s licence
- HR Licence Desirable
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Credible references (2)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
About Us â€“ Expect more from your employer
Work for a dynamic and caring company that values its employees. Premium Mechanical Group is an industry leader with 15 yearsâ€™ experience in providing mobile plant maintenance personnel across Western Australia. Providing field service support, shutdown crews, short-term and ongoing rostered support – develop your skills working on all the big brand equipment across a range of worksites.
If youâ€™re a skilled Serviceperson looking for a better place to work, apply now via this advertisement or send through your resume and qualifications to Jack Jones at [email protected]
Premium Mechanical Group strives to employ applicants who reflect diversity.