Service Technician – Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Job Location: Melbourne
Organization: Private Advertiser
$75,000 – $89,999
Norfolk is a Melbourne based Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service, Repair and Installation company.
Our objective is to keep our customers kitchens productive and operating efficiently by ensuring their equipment is serviced and maintained to the highest level.
We achieve this by providing a broad range of technical services which cover all the equipment types that you would find within the commercial kitchen environment.
Delivering an awesome customer experience is central to what we are about. Our business success is based on being the best at what we do every time!
We are currently looking for a motivated, well presented and skilled service technician to join our organisation.
Qualities that are desirable:
- Experience with electronic/electrical mechanical equipment and or appliances.
- A professional presentation – appearance, written and verbal.
- Great customer service skills.
- Possess a proactive and lateral thinking approach to resolving service faults.
- A current Victorian Drivers license.
- Ability to be oncall and an a willingness to undertake overtime if the need should arise.
- The ability to work autonomously.
A full range of training will be provided to the successful applicant to bridge any skills gaps that they might have.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you. Come join the great team of people at Norfolk.