Company: Clean Machine
$60,000 – $79,999
About the business and the role
- Leader in Commerical/ Industrial Cleaning Equipment Systems.
- New business with Worldwide industry leader.
- Dedicated teams in Service, Fabrication, Projects, Sales.
- Industries supported; Transportation, Food & Wine, Plumbing, Industrial Cleaning.
- Service Technicians required to join existing team of 15.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Service and maintain existing and new equipment for our large client base.
- Some travel involved intrastate, normal working regime Monday to Friday 8am to 16.30.
- Ownership of jobs from start to completion, ongoing support and assistance with sales.
- Assistance to project team when required for large install works.
Skills and experience
- We are especially interested in speaking to skilled personnel with mechanical background.
- Understanding of electrical systems preferred but not essential.
- Presentation skills, sound basic knowledge of programs such as Word, Excel.
- Ability to work within a team and alone.
- Small engine knowledge preferred but not essential.
Job benefits and perks
- Once training is completed fully serviced works vehicle supplied.
- Family like atmosphere and work ethic.
- Chance to join our business growth and grow alongside us.
- No two days are the same, large learning cycle in growing industry.
- Competitive salary against industry standard.