Service Support Officer
Service Support Officer – what’s involved in the role?
The SSO undertakes a key role in the HammondCare At Home frontline care team, providing reliable office-based support for Care Managers, clients and their representatives.
- The SSO manages administrative tasks related to care workers, including timesheets, ordering personal protective equipment and Care worker equipment
- The SSO is responsible for staff and client changes, payroll and client documentation, ordering and expensing stock and equipment and staff working validations, in consultation with Care Managers.
- Ensures that all client contact is documented in the client management system and reported to the relevant Case Manager, as appropriate.
- Manage incoming enquiries promptly and escalate as appropriate.
- Administrative tasks related to clients, taking phone calls, ordering stock and equipment, filing, costing invoices and preparing documentation for Client assessments
- Admissions Service Support Officer (regional)- specialised in Admissions, new enquiries, managing MAC databases.
What do you need to apply?
- Background/experience or qualifications in Administration with demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service principles to ensure the consistent provision of exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to record, report and maintain information
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and problem solve with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact [email protected]
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must provide willingness to obtain influenza and COVID-vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.