Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Jason Windows Pty Ltd
Circa $26 per hour dependent on experience
Some Background to the Company
Jason Windows is WAâ€™s premier manufacturer of aluminium windows and doors and is committed to setting ever increasing standards in product quality and innovation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and delivering on time and in full.
Jason Windows employs over 300 employees, operates out of our purpose-built premises in Welshpool and has an office in Bunbury supporting the South-West region. It is widely recognised for its premium aluminium window and door products in the WA market.
Our Service Department is a customer focused team that supports our service technicians and external customers – building supervisors, owner/builders and home owners. We currently require someone to join the team in a permanent full-time role.
Duties in this role can include:
- Taking calls from customers and building supervisors and logging service requests within our Pronto ERP System;
- Reporting onsite issues and recommending solutions
- Liaising with service technicians about scheduled job requirements
- Liaising internally with our sales team on service enquiries
- Providing assistance and advice to customers on product maintenance
- Assisting other service team members with enquiries
- Experience within a customer focused role
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- An ability to handle service enquiries maturely and to think on your feet and problem solve when dealing with service issues.
- Ability to handle difficult customers and situations.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure all customers enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
It would be considered an advantage for candidates to have:
- Prior experience within an office environment
- An appreciation for the work flow of service requests
- Had previous experience within the building/construction industry
What you get in return
- A working environment that upholds our Company Core Values – Teamwork, Taking Responsibility, Trust and Total Commitment.
- EAP Programme
- Free onsite car parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Casual dress Fridays.
Please note – you will need to be willing to supply a current Police Clearance if requested.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application including cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and a CV by clicking on the Apply button now.