Service & Operations Manager
Company: Austcorp Executive
130k base 20k car & bonus
My client are an internationally renowned medical devices business with a clear strategy and vision to further develop the Australian & New Zealand business. With a proud history built on years of technical innovation and annual R&D investments exceeding 10% of revenue, they are one of the world’s leading suppliers of medical devices in this field.
We are looking to recruit a national business and service manager to plan, support and direct the technical service and support activities within the business.
The aim of this role is to maximise customer satisfaction and success via technical support in an efficient and sustainable way.
We are looking for someone who has experience implementing change and efficiency throughout the business, the successful candidate will have a proven capacity to proactively analyse, determine and deploy processes, offerings and frameworks that support instrument uptime and optimal team operation.
Further, they will be accomplished in the areas of strategic business development and business management and will have demonstrated proficiency in managing P&L responsibilities.
- Experience implementing change and improvements within a large business from a technical service perspective
- At least five years’ experience of managing technical service or technical operations in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills with extensive experience in personnel management including recruitment, performance appraisals and staff development
- Well-developed financial, operational, analytical, process improvement and budget management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills