Service & Maintenance Equipment Specialist
Job Location: Perth
Employer: Titan Recruitment Pty Ltd
Our client, a specialist and leader in the mining manufacturing industry, have recently been awarded a large contract for the exclusive supply and maintenance of boom systems and hydraulic attachments across mine sites across remote WA. They are seeking a highly driven and capable Service & Maintenance Equipment Specialist in a staff role.
Reporting to the Site Services Manager, the primary focus for this role will be to coordinate the maintenance and servicing of Boom Systems and Hydraulic Attachments across WA.
- Maintenance, servicing and repair activities on customer sites
- Allocating jobs to fitters and other labour personnel
- Liaising with customers, engineers, contractors and fitters on site
- Identifying and solving issues arising on site
- Site audits as required
- Maintenance planning and coordinating service and maintenance
- Quoting service jobs to customers
- Building and harnessing relationships with customers
Qualifications, experience and technical skills:
- Trade qualified as a Fitter or Hydraulic manufacturing
- Hands on experience on site
- Customer focused, results driven mind set
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with Rio Tinto is highly desirable
What’s on Offer?
â€¢ Permanent position with unlimited career growth
â€¢ Attractive salary
â€¢ Opportunity to work with major clients, project management and working autonomously
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.