Service Delivery/ Client Consultant
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: ONCALL Group Australia
ONCALL Group is an award winning DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability and Child Youth and Family sectors. ONCALL is a recognised industry leader delivering responsive, reliable and flexible staffing solutions across a range of residential, in-home and community settings.
We take pride in employing staff who share our passion and commitment for quality services, where the participant is at the centre of every decision we make. As we continue to grow and establish our national footprint, we need to find more engaging, incredible people to join our workforce family.
About the role
Our Client Engagement Team is a key part in ensuring that our NDIS participants have all the support required to meet their individual goals. Our Consultants are dynamic and passionate employees that are expert problem solvers with a dedicated focus on those with complex needs. Partnering with participants, families and support networks, our Client Engagement Consultants are developing, tracking and collaborating with peers across the ONCALL business in order to ensure tailored services are delivered to each participant and rostered accordingly.
We are looking for a strong Consultant who is drawn to a role that is incredibly rewarding and inspiring every day.
This role is perfect for you, if you have:
- Experience working within the Disability sector, particularly in a customer service role.
- Strong experience in working with client records and administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated experience working with Participants with complex lives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with our NDIS participants and their families.
- The ability to work with multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience with rostering an advantage.
- A positive and motivating attitude that encourages people to strive for something bigger.
- A current (or be willing to obtain) police check, WWC check, DWES check and NDIS Workers Screening Check.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or Immunisation evidence required
Sound like a role for you?
APPLY NOW as this opportunity wonâ€™t last! We are proud of the work we do – and you will be too.
ONCALL is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance of any forms of abuse. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the community, including all vulnerable children, young people and adults with disability that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.