Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
$30 – $34.99 per hour
A leading manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Service/Maintenance Coordinator to join their team.
This company is a market leader in Australia and New Zealand, and prides itself on quality products and exceptional customer service.
This role is based at their head office in Dandenong South. Working with a fun, friendly and tight knit group.
The main duties:
- Managing client enquiries via phone and email.
- Enter, organize and schedule work orders
- Manage a team of service technicians.
- Inbound Calls and Bookings
- Raising service Calls
- Scheduling breakdowns and monthly maintenances
- Liaising with technicians and sub-contractors
For this role you will require the following skills:
- Be able to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Have great communication skills, written and verbal (mainly over the phone)
- Be computer literate (Outlook/Microsoft/Excel)
- Experience using SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Be flexible in your role to help out in other areas when required
This role is a temp to permanent position with a 6 month trial period.
Hourly rate will depend on experience but can be expected to between $32-$36 per hour + superannuation.
Hours expected 9am-5pm
This role will be offered as a full time role or part time role depending on candidates work preference.
To apply please follow the prompts