Service Advisor / Coordinator
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Liebherr Australia Pty Ltd
About the company
Liebherrâ€™s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Service Coordinator to join the team at our Melbourne and branch located in Dandenong. Reporting to the Service Supervisor this role is responsible for coordination of activity for the Field Service team which services clients throughout Melbourne and across Victoria and Tasmania.
- Coordinate day-to-day scheduling of technicians and resources
- Liaise with customers to schedule work
- Manage work in progress
- Provide job progress updates
- Preparing quotations for service work
- Timesheet administration
- Provide high level of proactive customer service
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Field Service Support process.
Skills & experience
- Experience working in a service department
- Trade qualifications in Diesel/Plant Mechanic or Electrical would be beneficial
- High attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete to high standard
- Extensive customer support experience
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Groupâ€™s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- 5 weeks Annual leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liebherr One Hub â€“ Employee discount portal for great savings
- Annual reviews | Career progression
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 30th November 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please