Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Brighton Mazda
At Brighton Mazda we are committed to deliver service excellence to all our guests. We are currently looking for a new Front of House team member to full fill a full-time Service Advisor position. This role plays a critical part in achieving our goals. Therefore, the right person will enjoy the opportunity to provide exceptional experiences in a busy Service environment.
This is your chance to be part of a guest focused culture and a professional, high achieving team. Ideally, you will have previous experience as a Service Advisor. The right candidate will also pose an upbeat professional manner with strong focus on guest experience, sales and extensive knowledge of the automotive industry.
To succeed in this role, you will also enjoy interacting with guests, solving their servicing need, being a brand ambassador and have the highest integrity.
To join our friendly service team, you will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Self-Driven with strong sense of ownership and a desire to take ownership of someoneâ€™s experience
- Ability to oversee, maintain knowledge and contact with all appointments
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written)
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Supports the team to achieve targets
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Friendly, easy-going individual, a real team player who assists all team members
- “Can Do Attitude”
- Full Victorian driverâ€™s license
The successful candidate will be required to work rostered Saturday mornings in the future.
What we offer you in return:
- Generous retainer, bonus structure and company vehicle
- Fun, friendly and social team environment
- Great working environment where you will receive ongoing support and training
To express your interest please send your application to MÃ tÃ¨ Kertes, Guest Experience Manager via email [email protected] or click the ‘Apply’ button, ensure you attach an updated copy of your resume.
All short-listed candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.