Senior Video Producer and Editor
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Study Space
As a Senior Video Producer/Editor you will help create new promotional video content. In this role you will use your technical expertise, alongside your strong knowledge of online video production and editing to deliver professional content. You must be able to work under the pressure of deadlines and be ready to meet the challenges of a fast paced environment.
- Take a creative and technical lead for producing/editing engaging video content.
- Shoot online content through from brief to online delivery.
- Drive production for social video platforms from raw to final delivery across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Make artistic and technical decisions; possess creative vision for production ideas and effective editing.
- Be able to analyse viewer statistics and use metrics to drive engagement
Attitude for Success
You will have 5+ years of shooting and editing in a fast-paced, deadline driven production environment. Technical knowledge of industry standard editing equipment, cameras and lenses, in-studio and location lighting, audio capture and podcast set up and management.
Ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple video projects across the week and feed content through to the marketing team.
You must have outstanding communication and have adaptable interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to the delivery of creative campaign ideas, including research and ideation for new projects
- Monitor industry trends, audience behaviour
- Be highly organised, friendly, proactive, collaborative
- Deliver results not excuses, with the can do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate priorities simultaneously
Full Time, 5 Days a Week, office based role in Granville
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] if you believe you fit this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
With respect no agencies please.