Senior Town Planner/Town Planner
Job Location: Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
Employer: Insite SJC
Senior Town Planner or Town Planner
Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
A change for the better!
Hervey Bay is one of the most sought-after destinations in Queensland for people escaping the stresses of city life to discover a more relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle. Its beautiful coastal waters, access to Fraser Island, and safe beaches make it an outstanding place to live. A thriving development industry provides for expanding opportunities throughout the business sector.
About the role
InsiteSJC requires a tertiary qualified town planner with experience in preparing and processing development applications in Queensland. If you are eager to be part of a team that delivers excellent outcomes and you have a passion for town planning, then this job is for you.
- Effective interpersonal skills for managing prospective and existing clients and their projects
- Positive, client-oriented attitude: understanding and satisfying expectations
- Team player capable of coordinating internal and external project team members
- Familiar with land use, design, economic, environmental, and infrastructure issues in regional and rural Queensland
- Well-developed knowledge and experience with relevant legislation
- Consulting experience in regional or rural Queensland
- Organised and focused
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills
Financial remuneration will reflect the level of experience demonstrated by the successful candidate.
InsiteSJC is a leading town planning, surveying and development consultancy practice with a footprint through the Wide Bay Region (Bundaberg, Gympie, Maryborough and Hervey Bay). We have an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive team – committed to delivering creative solutions, reliable service and quality outcomes. Our town planning focusses on:
- Development concepts & master planning
- Preparing, lodging, and managing applications
- Local government assessment
- Strategic and statutory planning
Click apply or send your CV to [email protected]. All personal particulars and documents will be treated confidentially and not be disclosed to a third party.