Senior Team Leader, Operations Centre – WA Housing
Job Location: Perth
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education, and Government.
We’re passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
We are seeking an Senior Team Leader – Operations Centre to lead our service based operations centre, managing works with WA Housing. The core focus is to provide our clients with superior levels of service while minimising risk â€“ this is what sets us apart from others in the industry.
As the Team Leader, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to meet and exceed KPIs. We are looking for a proactive individual with great problem solving skills, the ability to build good working relationships, and is comfortable using computer systems.
- Lead the team to achieve and exceed service level KPIs
- Mentoring duties: deliver coaching, feedback and performance management to staff
- Successfully introducing change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage staff rosters to ensure that sufficient consultants are available to handle call and email volumes
- Improve workplace culture
- Work closely with the Group Contact Centre Manager and Operations team to implement policies and procedures whilst adapting best practice
- Implementing sound and robust performance management processes
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience managing a team
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently in challenging situations to meet the demands of the business
- Works well under pressure
- Exceptional problem solving and dispute resolution abilities
- Great time management & priority setting skills with commitment to exceeding targets
- Good computer skills
- Previous exposure to a construction or facilities management environment is desirable
Benefits & Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
- The opportunity to work across diverse customer sites
How to Apply
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Please send your application by clicking the Apply button below.
Please note: As a prerequisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.