Senior strata manager
Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Company: Comfort living strata
Our firm was established in 2009 and is one of most respected and established strata management firm in Western Sydney.
We are currently seeking a confident and motivated individual who is highly experienced in all aspects of strata management to join our dynamic and professional team.
The key focus and objective of the role is to provide a high level professional and responsive management service to clients in all facets. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high-level strata management service to a portfolio of properties.
- Work collaboratively with Council of Owners in all aspects of scheme management
- Oversee integrity of scheme assets including physical, financial and compliance to industry regulations
- Prepare scheme budgets in collaboration with the Council of Owners
- Prepare for and attend AGM’s, Extraordinary General Meetings and Council meetings as required
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, notices and minutes
- Chair meetings as required
- Site visits as required
- Professionally manage queries and/or conflicts from clients, owners and contractor
- Manage work orders through to completion and the invoice approval process
- Efficiently respond to and manage urgent scheme matters and emergencies
The skills and attributes we are seeking in a candidate are:
- Experience in Strata Management
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of strata Act & Regulation
- High-level communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise workload to meet demand
- Desire to add value to the team, be proactive and self-motivated
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
This is a full-time role . Regular additional hours are required to attend after hours meetings, which will be paid in addition to the base salary.
Salary package includes:
Great salary + superannuation + car parking + a/h meeting fees + commission
The successful candidate will need to provide a Police Clearance Certificate.