Senior Staff Specialist / Staff Specialist – Anaesthesia
Job Location: Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Organization: Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service3.8•5 reviews
$184,196 – $233,538 + super & benefits
About the Role:
As Senior Staff Specialist / Staff Specialist – Anaesthesia you’ll be a valuable and valued team member you would work with the Director of Anaesthesia, Rockhampton Hospital, to ensure the Anaesthesia services we provide are of the highest standard and delivered safely, reliably and efficiently.
- Provide professional leadership and assist with the education and supervision of Anaesthetic trainees and other medical staff, medical students.
- Provide a high-quality Anaesthesia service, both clinical and administrative, and work within the bounds of commonly accepted good clinical practice.
- Contribute to clinical governance of anaesthesia services across CQHHS.
L25 – L27
Approximate remuneration value of up to $456,506 p.a. (L27) comprised of a salary between $220,269 – $233,538 p.a. and the benefits listed below.
L18 – L24
Approximate remuneration value of up to $417,693 p.a. (L24) comprised of a salary between $184,196 – $213,953 p.a. and the benefits listed below.
- Professional Development Leave – 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance – $21,500 p.a.
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- On-call and Overtime Allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK1I388509.