Senior Service Technician
Job Location: ACT
Sapio currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Service Technician to join our Canberra Electronic Security Team. The Senior Service Technician will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of service delivery to our current clients across our Government, Commercial, Education, Mass Gathering and Aviation verticals. The Senior Service Technician will also need to ensure all work is done to the highest standard and completed in line with the contractual obligations to our clients.
At Sapio we are proud to be a security business that stands firmly on the shoulders of the unique skill expertise and experience of our people. We’re precise, dedicated and know our field.
- Are you passionate about serving customers?
- Are you an A grade player wanting to join an exciting and rapidly expanding business?
- Service & Minor Works Installs
We need you to bring your service experience to a dynamic and expanding company.
What you will be doing
Staging, Installation, commissioning programming and troubleshooting working in all aspects of Electronic Security and Integration
On any given day it is ESSENTIAL that you
- Deliver an excellent customer experience using your communication, site management, and product knowledge
- Ensure delivery of the Service minor works/project on time and budget
- Support the Sales and Operations Team as needed with any installation, commissioning, or service requirements.
- Ensure all materials records and appropriate documentation is accurate and completed and on time
- Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures relating to Sapio’s operation
- Support the Project department through compliance to the work schedule and participation to meet project timelines, milestones, and delivery dates
- You will also be the first line of support and guidance for our Junior field technicians.
- We are therefore seeking experienced technicians who can demonstrate superior customer service skills, technical competency and are keen to join a service team that offers a fast paced, dynamic work environment that is enjoys a friendly and supportive back office.
Why you’ll love working with us
- Competitive $$$ Package, with all the usual benefits like OT and ON CALL allowances.
- Work for a leading technology company that is growing and has a prestigious client base
- Although you’ll be autonomous you’ll also be part of a strong supportive team
- We strongly encourage and support your professional development
- A warm and friendly team that supports flexibility, diversity and inclusion and a fun, friendly work environment
- Bonusly, the peer-to-peer recognition system that pays $$ when you get recognised for outstanding work
- Perks like purchase of additional annual leave and Novated car leasing
What you need to succeed:
- ACMA Cabling Registration
- ACT Security Installers Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- WHS/OHS White card
- EWP Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in a similar position
STRONG & DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE IN LEADING ACCESS CONTROL AND CCTV PRODUCTS
- Gallagher EACS products
- Inner Range (Concept & Integriti) products
- UTC Product Range, Tecom V8 & V10
- A history of working on large integrated installations in a variety of environments (commercial, industrial)
- IP Networks
- Wireless links
- A range of IP CCTV systems including Milestone, Genetec, or Avigilon
- A positive and motivated attitude
- A customer focused approach with demonstrated success in exceeding client expectations by going “the extra mile
If this sounds like you, please hit the APPLY button!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
MASTER LICENCE # – ACT: 17502283