Senior Sales Associate Key Holder (sales and service) – Essendon Outlet
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Williams-Sonoma Australia
$23.22 per hour
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customersâ€™ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
We have a Senior Sales Assistant (known within the company as a Key Holder) position available at our Essendon Outlet store. The role responsibility is to provide customers with a unique shopping experience by delivering excellent customer service.
The Key Holder uses effective selling techniques and provides in-depth product knowledge in a fast-paced, specialty retail environment. The Key Holder performs specialized register and operational functions to ensure the store meets Company guidelines and provides operational and daily support to the store management team.
This is a part-time position (40hrs per fortnight)
Youâ€™re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create engaging experiences for customers by sharing expertise on enhancing your clients home
- You are passionate about homewares, design & enhancing your clientsâ€™ home
- Provide daily support to the management team by performing opening and closing routines, register functions, and back-office procedures
- Provide supervision to ensure the store is meeting financial goals and associates are providing World-Class service to our guests
- Meet personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy
- Utilize Selling Essentials and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals
- Drive sales by clienteling & connecting customers to you & Williams-Sonoma
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma
- Weâ€™re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- Weâ€™re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- Weâ€™re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
Weâ€™re excited about you because…
- Love to sell can articulate a proven ability to exceed selling goals & most importantly can close a sale
- Has Visual merchandising experience
- Succeed in a team environment, while being able to work independently & manage your own time
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are constantly looking for ways to think outside the box (shopkeeper)
- Enjoy discovering the customerâ€™s style, lifestyle & story to connect them to the right products
- Most successful when provided with clearly defined daily sales goals & metrics
- Effective communication, organization, and leadership skills
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, hereâ€™s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
If you are passionate about leading dynamic teams and delivering world-class service join our team, apply today!
This is a part-time opportunity and only those with permanent Australian work rights will be considered for this position.