Senior Sales / Account Manager
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Itch Recruitment
THE WHO, THE WHAT AND THE WHERE
Our client, a global business with their HQ here in WA, provides telecommunications solutions to a wide variety of industries such as mining, oil and gas, aviation, transport, construction, the list goes on. They pride themselves on their customer focus, technical competence, and international-standard quality assurance. The leadership team encourages autonomy, is supportive and communicates openly.
You are responsible for sourcing new business and new business opportunities, developing strong sustainable sales and sales leads. It will work within an allocated vertical market, though will have a primary responsibility to further develop other key markets. Account Managers must be proactive, highly customer focussed, and be able expand our customerâ€™s knowledge of our products, services and solutions. Your main accountabilities include:
- Qualify customer needs and engage the client with suitable products to support required outcomes
- Reach agreements with the client to meet identified needs and obtain approval from the client around the scope of the proposal, tendering and administrative procedures
- Collaborate with management team and technical services team on approach and solution strategies, and resolution of any issues
- Follow up all sales and interactions to close opportunities and to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and repeat business
- Create quotations in a timely fashion in line with customer expectations
- Manage customers and customer expectations in line with established, and to be established, future customer relationships
- Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of the products and services
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Let us cut straight to the point, you will be the type of person who has energy that is both infectious and inspiring, you will be someone who people naturally gravitate to and the person who does this without being intimidating or over the top. We donâ€™t want a sales shark these products sell themselves but we do want someone who loves the end to end sales process, including being on the road, visiting clients and seeking new opportunity and be able to prove it. You need to be experienced in end to end sales within B2B.
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
To get yourself to the top of the pile, include a cover letter addressed to Amy Morgan and include an answer to the question:
- Tell us about your finest sales moment!
Our preferred resume format is MS Word.
We might seem a little quirky… but we take your privacy very seriously. Your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Itch without your permission.
We only ever advertise our jobs on SEEK, Indeed and via our personal channels (eg. LinkedIn). To ensure quality and security of your application, please only apply via these websites.
For interesting business, HR and employment news, our latest roles and some amusing pictures thrown in for good measure, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.