Senior Resilience Architect
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Department of Transport
SENIOR RESILIENCE ARCHITECT
- Annual Salary Range: VPS6 – $125,893 – $168,473 + super
- Tenure: Fixed Term [12 Months]
- Employment Type: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual Work Location: Melbourne CBD (flexibility may be available)
About the Team
The business technology branch within Transport Services Group delivers technology solutions to enable digitalisation and customer experience improvements. These solutions may collect sensitive and private information from customers, integrate with external parties for classified data being exchanged, expose public interfaces to customers, or process customer payments. Information privacy protection, cyber security management and PCI-DSS compliance are essential to the successful delivery of services to transport customers.
About the Opportunity
This is an architect role that is responsible for developing privacy and security architecture uplift roadmap for business technology systems, translating information privacy & security policy/standards into specific project requirements for solution design, providing security guidance and advices to projects, and contribute to the solution design from a security architecture perspective, and conducting security assessment for the solution design to ensure the solutions meet the privacy and security requirements.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Extensive experience in data security controls and techniques such as Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Tokenisation, Discovery, data classification and the creation of patterns.
- Extensive experience as a security architect in providing information privacy and security elements of solution design in digital and customer experience transformation programs including agile delivery projects.
- Strong understanding of security standards, IT governance and frameworks, such as ITIL, CSA, OWASP, ISO2700x and COBIT.
- Experience with regulatory & legislative compliance requirements such as VPDSS, Privacy Act and PCI-DSS.
- Extensive experience in data classification, data protection and cyber security in both cloud and data centre hosting environments. Experience with security considerations of cloud computing including data breaches, authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Understand Workforce Identity Management and Customer/Partner Identity Management and hands-on experience in architecting and delivering customer identity management solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline, with proven experience in a similar Information Privacy and Cyber Security role.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – Architecture (CISSP)
- Experience working in public sectors or the transport industry
Culture and Benefits
The Department of Transport is committed to building a culture of developing our people to achieve great outcomes for the Victorian transport network. We are proud of our commitment to flexible work arrangements that support different ways of working, helping employees balance work and life. We are focused on providing a workplace environment that is rewarding, enjoyable, healthy and productive for all employees, where contributions are valued and recognised, expectations are clear, and treatment is fair and equitable. More information on the PD attached.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please call Yandong Fan on 0439 267 093.
How to Apply
Please note: This position requires the successful employee to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or medical evidence which confirms the individual is unable to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical contraindication or an acute medical illness.
Failure to comply with this condition of employment will impact your eligibility for employment in this position with DoT.
Applications should include a resume and covering letter.
Applications close 11.59pm on 31st December 2021
Preferred applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks. Information provided to the Department of Transport will be treated in the strictest confidence.