Senior Property Manager
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Organization: P. Di Natale Real Estate Agents & Auctioneers
$65,000 – $79,999
P. Di Natale Real Estate is one of the largest most established Real Estate offices in the Western Suburbs.
We are offering a terrific opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Property Manager to take the next exciting step in their Real Estate career. Continual growth is imperative to our company and support will be made available to ensure you have all the tools to build a successful portfolio.
The right person will be rewarded through a bonus structure that will reflect the efforts put into this role and the skills they bring with them.
About the role
Are you passionate, dedicated, innovative, dynamic and ready to bring your experience to a like-minded team?
Our Property Managers are also supported by the latest technology as well as a leasing agent, maintenance team, dedicated administration assistants and Trust Accountants, all providing fantastic service to all our clients
Are you ready to be a part of a company that recognises your efforts, supports your learning and growth in the industry and rewards you for your impact on the business?
Gearing up for further growth to our portfolio, there are always opportunities to forge a career unrivaled within our region.
If yes, we would love to hear from you…
Benefits and perks:
- Clean well-maintained portfolio
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working arrangements supported
- 5 days per week (no Saturdays unless required)
- Excellent team culture
- Be a part of a community minded team
- Accounts, maintenance and leasing specialists to support your portfolio management
- Ongoing education
- Great systems and policies in place
- The latest Cloud base software systems and programs
- Be a part of the fastest growing high-performance boutique brand
- iPhone provided
- Commission structure for new managements
- Working from home benefits
- Healthy work/life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop
Skills and experience
- Must hold a current Certificate of Registration at a minimum
- Must have managed all facets of your own portfolio for a minimum of 2 years
- Current Drivers Licence
- Reliable car
- Experience and knowledge of Property Me
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- High level of customer service and attention to detail
So if you’re a go-getter looking for a rewarding challenge, we encourage you to submit your resume to [email protected] (Confidentiality assured)