Senior Process Engineer – Kew – up to $150k plus
Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Australia Wide Engineering Recruitment
This is a terrific opportunity to work for a company that is making a difference in moving toward a ‘green’ future in the recycling of batteries.
- Tertiary qualifications in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Extractive Metallurgy or a related Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the above or manufacturing roles.
- A strong understanding of metallurgical/process engineering design principles.
- Experienced with process control systems, designs, calculations, PFD’s, P&ID’s, etc.
- Previous exposure to a QMS and reporting.
- Competent with all MS Office programs, production planning and budgeting.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills.
- A team player and strong builder of relationships.
- Full current driving license.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring and improving operational & production performance.
- Providing technical support to Operational Teams.
- Supervising & coordinating tasks and work tasks.
- Delivering improvements to projects and programs.
- Supervising and providing direction for contractors and consultants.
- Supporting & driving reviews, forecasts and budgets.
- Following incident investigations and audits through to completion.
- Creating action plans relating to audits, compliance, etc.
- Other tasks as directed by the General Manager.
- Reporting to the General Manager.
This outstanding opportunity offers a very generous remuneration package of up to $150k plus superannuation based on skills and experience. It is assumed that the successful candidate will address the vast majority of the above criteria.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in Microsoft WORD format only.
This opportunity is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residency Visa holders.