Senior Payroll Officer
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
TalentKO is a new name in the West Australian market, but its founder Lezly D’Limi is not. A globally awarded Labour Hire Powerhouse, the driver of the foundational success for an East Coast business looking to spread into the West, and responsible for the multi-million dollar cheeky start-up that is TalentKO. We are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer who loves to just GSD to drive the improved performance of our Payroll.
You will be capable of:
- Processing the payroll in its entirety for a payroll growing by at least 10% each week across multiple awards and industrial instruments
- Manage all associated Payroll matters; including superannuation, reconciliations, back pay calculations, and adjustments, weekly and end-of-week reporting.
- Field all payroll inquiries from internal team members, field staff, and clients, acknowledging, resolving, responding, and actioning those inquiries within specified timeframes
- Hold intermediate skills in award interpretation, be able to identify key requirements, & apply the BOOT
- Monitor, schedule and implement changes required to payroll, award rates, superannuation and associated matters to ensure we remain compliant in all matters associated with Payroll
It is essential that you have:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role with experience paying casual workforces across multiple awards
- Intermediate skills in payroll systems and Microsoft Excel with the ability to interrogate errors and anomalies and fix them
- Exceptional time management and ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timeliness.
- A demonstrated ability to accept responsibility; work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team; willingness to take direction; and accept constructive feedback.
- Excellent attention to detail with problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
And in return we:
- Offer a competitive salary dependant on experience
- A beautiful Perth CBD office with river views
- Extensive professional development support that we will detail in the interview
If this sounds like the opportunity for you! Please apply now or email Lezly directly at [email protected]