Senior Network Incident Command Centre Staff
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- Salary ASO-6 $92,784/$98,143 p.a.
- Full-time temporary positions with various end dates.
The Senior Network Incident Command Centre (NICC) Support staff is responsible for supporting the CALHN COVID-19 Incident Management Team through the provision of NICC Support leadership and key intelligence monitoring and reporting, information management and related administrative tasks.
- Undertake NICC Section Officer responsibilities as required
- Undertake NICC Manager responsibilities as required/rostered.
- Undertake NICC Support responsibilities, as required
- Undertake Network Incident Management Team (NIMT) Support responsibilities, as required.
The role may be required to undertake on-call support and recall capability.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working part-time.
Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
In addition to the annual salary package we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 780272
Shane Bolton Telephone: 7074 1386
Email: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
11.55 pm Friday 17 December 2021
780272 RD Senior Network Incident Command Centre Staff.pdf