Senior .NET Developer
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: NTT Ltd
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and youâ€™ll be part of the worldâ€™s largest ICT company (by revenue). Weâ€™ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the worldâ€™s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe itâ€™s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Full stack Developer to join our growing Digital team in Queensland and focus on automation, backend and integration development leveraging .NET Core with Vue JS
Your day at NTT
- Provide technical and thought leadership and mentoring on Vue.Js and wider Digital platforms.
- Practice and evangelise test driven development and provide advice to the test team; ensuring all software components and systems are tested effectively
- Promote test automation and input to architecture design as required.
- Architect and Develop solutions that provide the required business benefit, with appropriate concern for ongoing operation, maintainability, scalability, performance, and consistency of design
- Analyse systems and applications
- Provide recommendations for enhancements, performance monitoring, product evaluation and selection
- Consult and recommend technical alternatives and advise on best practices
- Prepare systems documentation; ensuring all systems have adequate documentation to facilitate future maintenance in the absence of the original designers and/or developers.
- Identify and overcome project barriers and blockers; escalating issues quickly if they cannot be managed or resolved within agreed timescales.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated background as a full stack developer
- Foster and promote agile development and best practices
- Have a passion for automation
The technical stack you may work across may include
- .NET Core
- API Design and development
- Vue JS, Bootstrap
- React, Typescript
- Azure Devops, CI, CD
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
For more information about this or other opportunities, please contact Daniel Farrell. Please quote our job reference number 555039.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.