Senior Mechanic / Technician / Assistant Manager
Job Location: West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
Employer: Tylers Garage Pty Ltd
$30 – $39.99 per hour
Tylers Garage is a family owed and run business. Based in Maryknoll 10 mins from Pakenham we offer a large well equipped workshop with onsite parking.
No two days are the same, we work on a wide range of vehicles, offering our customers a one stop vehicle repair and maintenance experience.
We are offering the right candidate an opportunity to grow in their career as a mechanic, with future opportunities to become assistant manager.
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate III or IV in light vehicle automotive or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years qualified experience desirable
- Current valid drivers license, manual preferred.
- Covid -19 vaccinated
- Team player with amazing people skills
- Australian citizen with rights to work in Australia
Tasks & responsibilities
- Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Routine Servicing as per manufacturers recommendations
- Diagnostics and scan tool knowledge and experience – asses and make recommendations based on diagnostics
- Major repairs
- Brakes, Tyers, Wheel alignments
- Roadworthy qualification highly regarded
- Customer relations – must be friendly and well presented, both in person and on the telephone.
- Invoicing, ordering and managing stock
- Basic Computer skills
- Monday-Friday shifts
Occasional overtime and possible Saturday morning.