Senior Materials Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Corporate and System Support Services â€“ Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Salary: $92,784 to $98,143 â€“ ASO6 â€“ Full Time / Term Contract (temporary up to 30 June 2022)
The Senior Materials Maintenance Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing the development and ongoing maintenance of SA Health’s catalogue to support the material maintenance needed for supply chain management solution across SA Health,
- Managing the cataloguing and inventory rollout for strategic contracts This will involve leading the cataloguing of inventory items, running down of old stock, setting up inventory profiles for new stock and adjusting imprest profiles.
- Collating and analysing data to identify trends and issues and providing recommendations for improvement to management.
- Liaising with the Sourcing and Category Management teams regarding ongoing improvements to the contract strategies and processes as it relates to inventory control.
- Ensure the SA Health Catalogue item and material attributes and processes are developed and maintained to enable users to make informed decisions.
- Ensure that item and material attributes fit the business rules at all times, to allow for the most effective supply chain strategy.
- Ensure data analysis and reporting is provided to stakeholders to pro-actively assist them achieve their business objectives.
- Identifying and resolving complex system, integration or data issues and providing expert advice to end users.
- Lead and implement the continuous improvement activities in relation to inventory and material maintenance procedures and practices
- Administering complex cataloguing activities and data analysis to ensure the integrity of the catalogue is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the inventory and supply chain methodologies and principles, are strictly adhered to, and support the material data maintenance decisions.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 779176
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in a SA Health/health care setting.
PSCM People and Change
Phone: 8425 9282
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Closing Date – previous applicants need not apply
Tuesday, 21 December 2021 – 11.55PM
- 779176 – Senior Materials Maintenance Officer – PSCM – Role Description.pdf
- Guideline for Applicants