SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER | LIGHTING
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Company: Roc Consulting
Up To $90K + Super + Work Perks
This nationally-recognized business has been operating for over 15 years. They represent a number of technically-designed light fittings and fixtures and is known for their high-end brands that are generally the first choice for lighting engineers and consultants for high end lighting projects across the country.
Known for their work hard play hard culture and heavy team-oriented mentality, they boast a fantastic company culture with very little staff turnover.
A Technical Product Coordinator position in the Engineering & Design Team has now become available due to company growth.
This role will be responsible for the provision of technical lighting solutions throughout the life cycle of a technical service / project whilst assisting employees to overcome any technical issues in all areas as directed by their manager.
This role provides technical feedback and impact assessments to internal teams and other departments involved in setting up technical standards and/or documentation.
- Ensure lighting products meet the requirements of the client, delivered on time and in a cost-effective way
- Provide technical assistance to clients and sales team on lighting product specification queries.
- Identify the suitability and availability of luminaires from new and/or existing suppliers.
- Assist and clarify technical queries from the operational and sales teams and external supply chain.
- Provide regular feedback and updates on work schedules to management.
- Assist the team with current and future lighting projects
- Review and ensure product rectification reports are correct
- Set out of new product briefs and understanding of every step of new product cycle in order to fulfil brief
- Product evaluation, verification and quality control
- Liaise with internal production staff for day-to-day production requirements
Some of the huge benefits for this role are:
- Highly competitive Salary with $80K – $90K + Super depending upon experience
- Flexible working conditions managing your own schedule
- Best industry knowledge at your fingertips from your mentors & managers
- Multi-stated business with career progression opportunities to advance
- Exclusive offerings & solutions only available to this business
To be considered for this position it is vital that you have the below experience:
- Experience within Technical or Product Design within the Lighting Industry
- High level of knowledge in compliance of lighting luminaires into Australia.
- Knowledge or exposure to the building and lighting standards
- Ability to work engage key stakeholders and clients in a professional manner
- High presentation & attention to detail
You will be someone who is motivated, tenacious, passionate, driven and hungry to pave a long term successful career with a top industry leader.
You can also join our Facebook page to be kept updated with all other opportunities currently available.http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROC-Consulting-Group/229597947063513 or visit our website at www.rocconsulting.com.au