SENIOR FULL STACK PHP PROGRAMMER
Company: SCS Business Consultants
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
Are you looking for an exciting, long established, fast -growing company to work with?
What about a FANTASTIC work environment with a friendly modern team!
On offer is:
- An excellent remuneration package
- An energetic, modern management team to work with
- A positive and happy work environment
- The opportunity to join a leading edge managed service provider
Our client is a long established ICT Service Provision business with big expansion plans. A “driven, positive, success culture” aptly describes their environment and the ethos of their senior management team. Their trading and growth successes over their history lays testament to this. They wholesale and retail innovative whole-of-business ICT solutions including Voice, Mobility, Data & Internet, Managed Services and Cloud Services, delivered over their own MPLS Network.
Led by a progressive management team, the company is results focused with a strong emphasis on growth.
As such, our client is looking for a Sydney based Full Stack PHP Developer.
The role requires an individual that can oversee the work of external programmers, project manage the migration from PHP codes into the Lavarel framework, develop & maintain existing in house developed code bases, building on existing platforms as well as other exciting new projects.
Additional proficiencies include LAMP stack and .NET skills that support current IT development paths.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- You will need experience in PHP programming with a deep understanding of PHP/OOP principles
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Experience with Laravel 8
- Full understanding of the Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) environment
- Proficient in PHP Unit testing
- Proficiency in REST and SOAP API.
- Familiarity with PHP IDEs PhpStorm, Eclipse, Atom, etc.
- Proficiency in Git
Although not essential, candidates with the above experience also experienced in Python programming, competency in MySQL, familiarity with MS dynamics 365 and working experience in the AWS environment will be seen to have the advantage.
Other requirements include:
- Strong project management skills where you can lead and manage others as well as work with external providers rather than code cutting,
- Consult with Software development Managers to identify requirements and recommend technical design and specs
- Conceptualize and build software to solve complex problems and implement scalable software solutions.
- Write clean and functional complex code following MVC framework.
- Maintain and improve a PHP-based Customized Network Provisioning system.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Provide technical support for software applications as needed.
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need and trouble shoot system bugs and issues.
- A positive and happy disposition
- An infectious “can do” attitude
- An exceptional level of people skills
- Great communication skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels both within the company as well as customers.
If this sounds like you and you want a career, not just a job, then We Want to Hear From You NOW! TODAY!