Senior Full Stack .Net Developer Permanent or Contract
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: ecareer employment services
- Senior Full Stack .net Engineer
- Leading Online Retailer
- Contract or Permanent roles Available
My client is an online media powerhouse that owns and operates a portfolio of automotive and related industry websites including Australia’s number one classifieds website.
They are seeking a talented Full stack .net engineer to join their team on either a contract (Day rate) or Full time (salaried) basis.
Applicants are expected to be talented full stack .net engineers with the ability to wear multiple hats to ensure tight deadlines and goals are met.
- C# in the .NET stack
- .Net core
- Rabbit MQ
- Machine learning
- Data mining experience
- Integration solutions
- GCP, AWS and/or Azure
- Docker containerisation
- Experience in the broader media industry or digital media specifically
- Experience building e-commerce platforms
- Experience designing and surfacing data analytics
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing, Information Technology and Business Systems)
- 10+ years of designing and implementing applications
- Experience working on high intensity projects with limited oversight from manager.
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to team members
- Very Good verbal communication skills
- Very Good visual representation skills using tools like Visio, PowerPoint etc…
- Strong, practical knowledge of the concepts of full stack development lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of solutions integration
- Experienced in Agile environments
- Energetic and passionate about pushing forward technology standards
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 19253.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Seon Clarke on 02 9248 6812.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.halcyonknights.com.au
Halcyon Knights Ecareer
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9248 6812