Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: T+O+M Executive
$150,000 – $170,000 including super + bonus
One of Australiaâ€™s fastest growing, most successful, and innovative ASX listed fintech businesses. One that has been making waves in the fintech space for a number of years with many exciting products and services on offer to a diverse client base.
Sitting within the financial control team, which is responsible for producing the groupâ€™s financial results, managing regulatory requirements, and supporting the growth trajectory of the business. This role focuses on the leadership of the end-to-end group monthly financial control activities, statutory & regulatory reporting requirements, accounting policy, project accounting and using data tools to streamline reporting.
Key duties include
- Leading, coaching and developing the finance team
- Review and delivery of the monthly financial results (company month end close, projects, hedging, tax journals and intercompany transactions)
- Overseeing APRA reporting
- Half yearly and yearly statutory reporting including partnering closely with other finance teams and the external auditors
- Implementation of new accounting standards and regulatory reporting frameworks
- Developing and maintaining robust financial controls
- Building and maintaining key internal relationships with Treasury, FP&A, Tax, Finance Operations and I.T.
- Streaming reporting processes using data analytics tools such as Power BI
- CA / CPA qualified or equivalent
- Previous Big 4 / Large Mid-Tier external audit/ advisory experience + a minimum of 4 yearâ€™s experience within financial services.
- ASX listed experience would also be preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience using Data Analytics to streamline reporting
- Extensive Financial Reporting, Statutory Reporting and APRA Reporting experience
- Excellent people management skills including training, mentoring, and developing teams
- Strong stakeholder relationship building / influencing skills
$150k – $170k including super + bonus
This is a great opportunity a very exciting organisation that is constantly growing and is at the forefront of the fintech industry. The company offers a fabulous working culture, exciting career opportunities and a flexible working environment.
Please apply via the link or send your CV to [email protected]