SENIOR FAMILY LAWYER 3 YEARS PLUS PAE Full Time or Part Time
Location: South West Coast VIC
Company: Geelong Family Lawyers
Geelong Family Lawyers is a well-regarded and established boutique family law practice. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our legal practice. Geelong Family Lawyers is committed to promoting a positive work and lifestyle balance within a friendly, professional environment.
We are now seeking to expand our legal team with the addition of a Senior Family Lawyer. You should have at least 3 years post admission experience in family law but more experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
As a member of our team, you will advise and act for clients across a diversity of family law practice areas. As an experienced family lawyer, you will enjoy a high level of autonomy whilst having the support of a senior legal team and the opportunity to mentor junior lawyers.
Both full time and part time applications will be considered and flexible work practices are available for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years PAE in Family Law;
- Demonstrate a capacity to work both independently and as part of our team;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have proven ability in developing professional client relationships;
- Demonstrate confidence as an advocate, including Court appearances;
- Show initiative and autonomy;
- Demonstrate a capacity to manage significant file loads;
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, accuracy and efficiency; and
- Be able to build and maintain positive working relationships.
Your salary package will be commensurate with your qualifications and demonstrated skills and experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email addressed to “The Practice Manager” at [email protected]. Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.