Senior Environmental Advisor
Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Fulton Hogan Pty Ltd
Attractive Salary Package offered
At Fulton Hogan we’re passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It’s why we’ve created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver “Good Work” each day. You’ll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you’ll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What’s in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan:
- We’ll offer a competitive salary package
- You’ll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You’ll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What’s on offer:
We deliver key road maintenance and construction projects across Sydney, which will in turn drive better outcomes for the customer and community. As the result, we are now sourcing a confident and capable Senior Environmental Advisor to join our Fulton Hogan team based across Rydalmere and Parramatta.
You will be a trusted and valued professional who loves to work in collaborative team environment with an invested customer. You will be undertaking a range of tasks to ensure environmental approvals and compliance is obtained, adhered to and desired outcomes are achieved. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to forge long-term relationships and pave a lasting legacy in industry that does not stop when the ‘job is built’.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide support and advice regarding relevant legislation, site permitting requirements and operational management
- Undertake Environmental reporting as required
- Develop and review environment assessments (e.g. REFs), approvals and specialty reports
- Assist with the establishment, management, monitoring and maintenance of environment controls such as erosion and sediment controls within the site
- Ensuring that the EMPs and other environmental management documents are implemented and maintained in compliance with the requirements
- Conduct regular site visits and audits
- Report incidents, non-conformances, near misses and participate in incident investigations when required
- Liaise and advise clients, relevant authorities, project and maintenance teams on environmental matters
- Facilitate coaching in environmental management matters for site personnel including identification of improvement opportunities
How you’ll connect to the role:
- Environmental Science / Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of transport construction and/or maintenance industry experience in an environmental advisory capacity
- Sound systems development, implementation and management experience
- Have a strong commitment to our Living Safely culture
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us:
www.fultonhogan.com [link removed]