Job Location: Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
Employer: Goodstart Early Learning
Above award rates + benefits
Goodstart is Australiaâ€™s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australiaâ€™s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australiaâ€™s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Mount Martha Bentons Road are currently seeking two Senior Educators to join their centre. This 120 place centre is purpose built with state of the art facilities. The team consists of highly experienced, long term employees who work closely together to provide high quality care on an ongoing basis. The centre also networks with other local services, schools and centres to ensure they are able to meet the needs of our community.
The team are seeking two experienced Senior Educators to join the centre on a full time permanent basis. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience as a Senior Educator leading a room and delivering a program, and will be excited to work with any age group.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people andâ€¯protecting our childrenâ€¯
Weâ€¯areâ€¯an equal opportunity employer that isâ€¯proud of our inclusiveâ€¯and diverseâ€¯work environment. Weâ€¯support and encourage individual growth and strong teamsâ€¯that areâ€¯made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.â€¯â€¯
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.